Projects and tools that foster collective intelligence and centralization of information either to best assess and understand situations or to envision scenarios and build strategies taking into accounts stakeholders' voices.
Add a project
Write your project's name
Search on l'opendoc
Basics & examples on ways to convey information with maps + resources - tools to create maps.
Taxonomy of basic maps:
• Choropleth use color scales to assign categorical/numerical data to regions.
• Cartograms distort the areas to make sure data are proportionally represented.
• Proportional Symbol utilizes simple shapes to relay quantitative data.
• Pinpoint Maps show the exact location of things.
• Connection Maps use points that are connected to show correlations.