References of print and interactive reports including data-visualizations.
Add a project
Write your project's name
Search on l'opendoc
Basics & examples on ways to convey information with maps + resources - tools to create maps.
Taxonomy of basic maps:
• Choropleth use color scales to assign categorical/numerical data to regions.
• Cartograms distort the areas to make sure data are proportionally represented.
• Proportional Symbol utilizes simple shapes to relay quantitative data.
• Pinpoint Maps show the exact location of things.
• Connection Maps use points that are connected to show correlations.