Step 0 - DoDoc has to run on a device (Computer or RPi)
Step 1 - Connect all your devices to the same network than the one on which DoDoc runs.
- if you have a wifi connection, easy
- if you do not have a wifi connection available, you can :
- share a connection from your phone and connect your computer/raspberry to it
- create a local network with your computer (help needed)
- create a local network with your RPi (help needed)
Step 2 - Note the IP address of the device on which DoDoc runs.
Step 3 - Install if you don't have it and launch Chrome on your phone/tablet
Step 4 - Enter the following address (change IPhere by the IP adress you got previously)
example - https://192.168.1.132:8080
Step 5 - Ignore the security message and click on "advanced parameters" then "continue (dangerous)"
Here you go !
Once your IP is typed, it will be saved for later use and you won't have to type it again. This will take you less than a minute to use DoDoc on your tablet/phone. But if you use Dodoc on an other network, you need to check again the Ip address of your device.